- Serve as liaison to the Academy archives and stay informed about the general contents and needs of the archives.
- Serve as contact point for Academy members and other people who have questions about the Academy’s history or archives or who are prospective archives donors or researchers.
- Write a column for the Academy Newsletter encouraging members to send updated vitae and correspondence, committee reports, and other documents relevant to the Academy Historian.
- As needed, inform the Academy President of issues and needs related to the archives.
- Receive archival materials from Academy Officers and Fellows and submit relevant materials to the Academy Archives.